FOR ALL STUDENTS
- All lessons and/or course fees must be paid in advance and in full.
- Each lesson unit consists of a 40 minute-lesson and 5-minute break.
- All amounts paid are strictly non-refundable. (Except in the case of Group registrations, when a Group cannot be formed).
- Lessons are valid from the "Contract start date" and must be completed by the "Contract expiration date", as stated in this Enrollment Agreement.
- Student consents to the monitoring of lessons for pedagogical purposes by Supervisory Personnel through a closed-circuit inter-communication system or recordings of online classes.
- Student agrees to be charged for lessons taken.
- All lesson bookings and cancellations must be made by calling the school, (Tel: 6733 7472) latest by 3pm, 1 working day before the lesson (Public holidays in Singapore / Saturdays / Sundays are non-working days). Failure to inform will result in the forfeiture of the lesson and the student will be charged as if lessons had been taken, regardless of the reason for the cancellation.
FOR GROUP/SEMI-PRIVATE STUDENTS
- Tuition fees are strictly non-refundable, unless Berlitz is unable to form a group of the requisite size.
- If a student misses a lesson, make-up lessons can be arranged at the most favorable private lesson rates.
- Once a Group/Semi-Private program begins, schedule changes or cancellation privileges will not be allowed.
FOR ALL STUDENTS OTHER THAN GROUP/SEMI-PRIVATE
- NON-INSTITUTIONAL STUDENTS ONLY: You have the option to purchase additional units of instruction at a reduced rate if you desire, within 30 days of the first lesson taken.
- Subject to Berlitz standard terms and conditions, you may request in writing to transfer your account balance - representing lessons paid for but not used - to any other person or authorized Berlitz Language Center in the world. As Berlitz transfers cash value and not lessons, the lesson value may vary due to pricing at destination Centers and exchange rate fluctuations.
- All amounts paid are strictly non-refundable.
FOR INSTALLMENT PAYMENT USERS1. Customers have the choice of paying through either a 2-payment or 4-payment term.
Option A (2 Payment Terms):
The customer is required to make an initial payment of 60% of the tuition fee.
The remaining 40% of the tuition fee is due after completing the 30th lesson.
Follow-up schedules for payment reminders will be specified in LCMS and an Excel sheet.
Option B (4 Payment Terms):
The customer must pay 30% of the tuition fee for the 1st and 2nd payments.
For the 2nd payment, the 15th lesson completion triggers the reminder.
The 3rd payment (20% of tuition) is due after completing the 30th lesson.
The 4th payment (20% of tuition) is required after completing the 45th lesson.
3. Material and Registration fees must be paid separately in the 1st payment.
4. Additional free lessons from seasonal promotions will be granted after completing all payments.
5. Customers must attend two lessons (or four units) per week.
These terms and conditions outline the agreement between the customer and the institution regarding installment payment plans for private student enrollments and re-enrollments. Please ensure you carefully review and understand these terms before proceeding with enrollment.